Capiche Marketing & PR/Chris Cook
Chris has a long and successful history of working with graphic designers. Capiche chooses the designer for each project specifically to get the best results. Below are several representative projects (click the links to view samples).
- 2Hawk Vineyard & Winery. Rebranded with new logo, tagline, website, and PR. Samples include: wine tasting kit, sample ads, and airport duratrans.
- Ashland Community Hospital Foundation. After conducting focus groups, worked with Michaels & Michaels Creative to create new Visual Identity Guidelines.
- Naumes Family Vineyards. Label design and Visual Identity Guidelines for a new winery working with DG Creative.
- Southern Oregon University. Provided research, writing, and graphic design for SOU’s new Brand Messaging Platform and Visual Identity Guidelines.
- SOU Billboards, Website, and TV Spots. Interim brand messaging (2008) was derived from SOU’s mission statement: Southern Oregon University is an inclusive campus community dedicated to student success, intellectual growth, and responsible global citizenship.
- The College at Brockport. Worked with Cognitive Marketing to facilitate branding of the university and Brand Messaging Platform.
- Epic Scan. After facilitating a marketing strategy workshop and developing Brand Messaging Platform, Capiche worked with Tribelife to create Visual Identity Guidelines and website.
- Mt. Ashland. Worked with staff and board to develop brand DNA Statement; worked with Lithia’s graphic design team on Visual Identity Guidelines and website.
- Capiche Visual Identity Guide. Chris trusted Michaels & Michaels Creative to develop her first brand identity and website. Upon launching a sister company specific to wine marketing and PR, Chris had M&M create a complementary identity and website.
Chris has been successful at capturing local TV attention and placing stories in publications, including Oregon Wine Press, Sip Northwest, 1859, Southern Oregon Wine Scene, The Mail Tribune, and Southern Oregon Magazine.
Southern Oregon Regional Economic Development Inc. Strategist and writer for The Southern Oregon Edge project to attract new businesses to Southern Oregon. Wrote 14 business profiles to showcase the variety and uniqueness of Southern Oregon businesses.