With the start of the new year, many of us reflect on areas in which we hope to improve, leading us to a more fulfilled life. Perhaps one of these challenges resonates with you.
- You are a manager who is trying to improve the performance of a struggling employee.
- You are unhappy at work and wonder if you’re the problem.
- You supervise a unit that has been downsized; yet you are challenged with increasing profits and productivity – doing more with less.
Consider hiring an executive coach. A coach can help you evoke excellence in yourself and in others. Don’t worry – coaching isn’t prescriptive; it isn’t someone else telling you what to do (you probably get enough of that already!). Coaching helps you tap into your own inner wisdom. It begins with the shared understanding that you are creative, resourceful, and whole. In other words, you aren’t the problem; you are the solution.
Why hire a coach? A coach will:
- Provide you with someone outside of your office to work with on sensitive work-related issues
- Help with goal setting
- Create accountability for your actions
- Help you measure your progress toward your goal(s)
- Provide unbiased perspectives
- Guide you toward balance, fulfillment, and processes necessary to create an environment for your professional and personal success.
If you are wondering if coaching can help you, take our free happiness at work assessment. There may be areas at work where you could use a little boost. (Take the free assessment here to see how you score.) Then, contact me for a free consultation. You can transform your life, increase your profits, and enhance productivity. I look forward to talking with you.